REVIEW CORNER: BAGS AND BOARDS EPISODE 10
With this week’s episode, Dennis and Jerod ask the age-old discussing that many comic fans debate over (And this is a topic that all of us comic geeks have over time)- Which team they would be on. The cool thing about this sketch is how anyone can agree to disagree, and you just know that the discussion can turn either funny or on the aggressive side where both sides want to be right; This is one sketch that makes us proud to be comic book fans and gives us the chance to have those same discussions that Dennis and Jerod had….only they probably won’t be hilarious as the one we saw on “Bags And Boards”
– When it comes to being in either The X-Men or The Teen Titans, I think being in The Teen Titans would be amazing because The Titans have such great adventures AND they get to go to almost any corner of The DC Universe.
– “Alien Nazis”- That would make an awesome movie for the summer time. But let’s keep Michael Bay far, far away from this and put this in the hands of a celebrated and more talented filmmaker.
– I will always love the original Defenders (The Hulk, Dr. Strange, Namor & The Silver Surfer) because they’re the most mismatched supergroup in comics, which in turn makes them unique.
– With Jerod’s point, I can see some comic fans picking The Freedom Fighters because who wouldn’t want a medal for fighting Nazis.
– “I would go Defend things. Get It!!”- I found this to be funny, especially the way that Jerod delivered the line.
– A sketch like this would definitely have Kevin Smith make “Clerks 3” in a flash.