Reemsborko Licenses TRESE Graphic Novel for Global Consumer Products
Trese, the bestselling Graphic Novel series from ABLAZE Publishing, is now licensed by the UK based licensing firm Reemsborko with the following consumer brands:
- Bioworld (apparel/accessories – world)
- Goodie Two Sleeves (apparel and accessories – North America)
- Pyramid America (wall decor/drinkware – North America)
- Great Eastern Entertainment (multiple categories – North America)
- IndieGo Distribution (apparel – Europe)
- Bedrock Collectibles (polyresin statues – world)
Reemsborko is the agent for all categories and territories.
Trese is set in a Manila where the mythical creatures of Filipino folklore live in hiding amongst humans and follows the heroine, Alexandra Trese, as she battles with a criminal underworld run by malevolent supernatural beings.
Seven volumes of the comic have so far been released in the Philippines and are now being steadily republished worldwide