Sept. 4, 2020, (EUGENE, OR) — Mad Cave is thrilled to announce the Mad Cave Showcase 2.0, which will be broadcast live and hosted by Jazzlyn Stone on Saturday, October 3rd, 12pm ET/9am PT! Join the Mad Cave crew along with some very special guests including comics creators Cullen Bunn and Sweeney Boo (Captain Marvel, Sabrina Something Wicked) and more!
For the Mad Cave Showcase 2.0, we wanted to step it up and provide our fans with an exciting day filled with major announcements that will affect Mad Cave for years to come, must-see interviews with talented creatives, exclusive offers on a limited amount of Showcase exclusive variant covers from creators like Liana Kangas (She Said Destroy) and Hannah Templer (Cosmoknights, GLOW), and a live-drawing by the amazing Sweeney Boo—check out the full schedule below!
Mad Cave Showcase 2.0
October 3rd, 12 pm – 5 pm EST
● Welcome with Mark London
● Announcement with Editor-in-Chief, Chris Sanchez
● Exclusive Mad Cave Showcase 2.0 Variant Cover Giveaway
● Interview with Lela Gwenn & Rowan MacColl
● Interview with Jay Sandlin & Patrick Mulholand
● Interview with Ennun Ana Iurov & David Pinckney
● Live drawing with Sweeney Boo
● 2020 Talent Search Winners Announcement with Chris Fernandez
● Interview with Cullen Bunn
● Interview with Winners from 2019 Talent Search, Shane Connery Volk, and David Hazan, and their editor, Brian Hawkins
● Editorial Interview with Chris Sanchez, Steenz, Michael Moccio, and Erica Schultz
Want to stay up to date on all things Mad Cave? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for exclusive looks at art, trailers, and more!
To read any of Mad Cave’s titles make sure to ask your Local Comic Shop for a copy or check us out on Comixology, Drive-Thru Comics, or the Mad Cave online store. Don’t forget, you can always download the first issue of any Mad Cave series absolutely free, just click here.