IMAGE/SKYBOUND REVEALS THE WALKING DEAD DELUXE ART ADAMS, JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO & SKETCH COVERS
PORTLAND, Ore. 09/08/2020 — Image/Skybound Entertainment is pleased to reveal three more highly collectible variant covers by Art Adams, Julian Totino Tedesco, and a sketch cover to kick off The Walking Dead Deluxe full color editions.
The iconic independent series that took the entertainment world by storm 17 years ago—The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman (Fire Power, Oblivion Song) and Charlie Adlard (Vampire State Building)—will be reissued starting in October as The Walking Dead Deluxe and fully colored by Dave McCaig.
These Deluxe editions of the series will also feature a variety of additional variants—including covers by David Finch, Tony Moore, and connecting covers by Charlie Adlard—commemorating major character introductions and the series’ most memorable twists and turns.
Each issue will include a new installment of “The Cutting Room Floor,” featuring Kirkman’s original handwritten plots along with commentary on abandoned storylines and plot points that may have changed along the way.
The Walking Dead Deluxe issues will NOT be collected into trade paperback any time soon, so fans and new readers should not trade-wait to experience this fully colored edition of the popular survival horror series.
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #1 Cover A David Finch & Dave McCaig – Diamond Code AUG200027
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #1 Cover B Tony Moore & Dave McCaig – Diamond Code AUG200028
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #1Cover C Charlie Adlard (connecting) – Diamond Code AUG200029
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #1Cover D Julian Totino Tedesco – Diamond Code AUG200030
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #1Cover E Arthur Adams – Diamond Code AUG200031
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #1 Cover F sketch cover – Diamond Code JUL209321The Walking Dead Deluxe #1 will also be available for purchase across many digital platforms, including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play.