DC and Warner Bros. Unite for San Diego Comic-Con
One booth to rule them all!
We might be talking about Comic-Con and not Middle Earth (though there may be some hobbits hanging outside of Hall H—you never know!), but anyone who’s walked from one side of the San Diego Convention Center to the other knows exactly how big that show floor is. It’s a quest to find whatever booth you’re looking for.
But this year, we’re making it a lot simpler for all of you DC fans. If you’re looking for anything to do with your favorite DC superheroes, whether they’re in comics, film or TV, Booth #4545 is the place to be. For the very first time, DC and Warner Bros. are combining their booths into one big, amazing megabooth offering you the chance to get up close and personal with all of your favorite entertainment.
The new booth has been digitally revamped and features more than 6,500 square feet across two levels. Over the five days of the convention, it’ll be host to nearly forty signings featuring the stars and creative teams from current and upcoming Warner Bros., HBO and New Line movies and TV, along with nearly seventy legendary DC writers and artists, proving to be the ultimate DC and Warner Bros. fan destination.
If you’re familiar with the DC booth from Comic-Cons past, your favorite features like our popular artist stage and signing tables will still be there, but presented as you’ve never seen the before, utilizing constantly evolving digital signage on towers and screens. Even more exciting, the booth will offer DC fans the chance to roam the halls of Arkham Asylum in an interactive activation based on DC Universe’s upcoming Harley Quinn animated series. Plus, look for a re-creation of one of Riverdale’sPop’s Diner booths, a photo-op with the iconic Central Perk couch from Friends, costumes and props from The Dark Knight film trilogy in celebration of Batman’s 80th anniversary, and more!
Got your con badge? Good, then here’s what you’ll find in the combined Warner Bros. and DC booth.
Nolan’s Dark Knight Returns
- Sure, Comic-Con turns 50 this year, but DC is celebrating 80 Batman-worthy years of crime fighting in Gotham City (#Batman80)! Get up close and personal to actual costumes, props and more from Warner Bros. Pictures’ The Dark Knight Trilogy. Whether it’s Ra’s Al Ghul, Scarecrow, Bane, Selina Kyle or Batman himself, you’ll find all these plus photo ops and more on display in the DC WB booth!
- In addition, there will be a number of DC Collectibles and fan merchandise on display from Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
Have a Crazy Good Time with Harley Quinn
- As previously announced, DC Universe will take fans into the comically twisted realm of DC’s criminal “queenpin” Harley Quinn with an Arkham activation that gives visitors an immersive, interactive glimpse into the highly anticipated adult-animated comedy series Harley Quinn.
- The upcoming Harley Quinn series premieres later this year, exclusively on DC Universe. Featuring the voice of The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco as the Divine Ms. Quinn, the animated adult comedy series from Warner Bros. Animation is executive produced by Cuoco, WBA’s Sam Register and iZombie’s Justin Halpern, Patrick Schumacker and Dean Lorey.
Are You a DC Universe Member?
- One year after DC Universe launched its membership program at Comic-Con, the ultimate DC fan destination is back with a slate of members-only fan events and exclusive giveaways.
- DC Universe members will have access to a fantastic line-up of exclusive events and giveaways, including members-only signings, screenings and private gatherings. DCU members will not want to miss out on opportunities such as the premiere of DC Spotlight: Shazam; VIP tickets to Batman’s induction into the new Comic-Con Museum’s Hall of Fame; members-only signing with DC’s Jim Lee; a private yacht brunch with talent; and more. Visit the DCU Redemption Area for more information.
- Current DCU members will also have the opportunity to collect an original series print every day in the Redemption Area of the booth. New members of DCU who purchase an annual membership onsite and online will receive an exclusive gift set of four limited-edition comic books with new variant covers.
- For more information about exclusive DCU member events and benefits, click here.
Get Your Cameras Ready, TV Fans!
- Celebrating its 25th anniversary throughout 2019, Friends will be “there for you” with the iconic Central Perk couch. The ultimate ’gram-worthy destination, the Friends couch will be available for fans to take photos and post to social (hashtag #WBSDCC or #Friends25). But if coffee’s not your thing, and you’re more of a milkshake type…
- …grab a booth at Pop’s Diner! Elements from the popular Riverdale set have been meticulously re-assembled for fans to get together for another unforgettable photo op. Entering season four Riverdale returns October 9 and airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW.
So Many Signings!
- From Thursday through Sunday, a stellar roster of talent — including DC writers and artists, producers and stars from Warner Bros. Television shows, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Entertainment, New Line Cinema, HBO and Rooster Teeth — will be signing for fans at the Warner Bros. booth. Talent to be announced.
- Please note: Wristbands are required for all TV, animation and movie talent signings and some comic book talent signings at the DC Warner Bros. booth. DC and Warner Bros. follow Comic-Con’s ticket drawing/wristband distribution procedure. For more information on signings, please visit https://comic-con.org/cci/exclusive-signings-faq.
- Highlights from the DC and Warner Bros. signing schedule are below. Note that this does not include many of the DC comic writer and artist signings taking place in the booth throughout the convention. Those signing times will be posted at the DC/Warner Bros. booth and here on DCComics.com prior to Comic-Con.
- THURSDAY, JULY 18, 2019
- 10:00–11:00 a.m. IT: Chapter Two
- 11:15 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Todd McFarlane
- 1:00–2:00 p.m. Greg Capullo
- 2:00–2:45 p.m. Teen Titans GO!
- 2:45–3:30 p.m. His Dark Materials
- 3:35–4:05 p.m. The Banana Splits Movie
- 3:35–4:05 p.m. Critters Attack!
- 4:00–5:00 p.m. Tom King & Mitch Gerads
- 6:00–7:00 p.m. Jim Lee, Scott Williams & Alex Sinclair
- FRIDAY, JULY 19, 2019
- 10:00–10:45 a.m. The 100
- 10:30–11:15 a.m. Legacies
- 11:15 a.m.–12:00 p.m. DC Super Hero Girls
- 12:00–1:00 p.m. Tom King, Mitch Gerads & Nick Derington
- 1:00–1:45 p.m. Krypton
- 1:15–2:00 p.m. Pennyworth
- 2:00–3:00 p.m. Frank Miller, John Romita, Jr., Danny Miki & Alex Sinclair
- 2:15–3:00 p.m. Veronica Mars
- 3:30–4:30 p.m. Game of Thrones
- 4:30–5:15 p.m. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
- 4:30–5:30 p.m. Jim Lee, Scott Williams & Alex Sinclair
- 5:45–6:45 p.m. Rooster Teeth RWBY
- 6:00–7:00 p.m. Greg Capullo & Scott Snyder
- SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2019
- 10:00–10:45 a.m. Doom Patrol
- 11:45 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Westworld
- 12:30–1:15 p.m. Titans
- 1:15–2:15 p.m. Greg Capullo & Scott Snyder
- 2:15–3:00 p.m. Arrow
- 2:45–3:30 p.m. Batwoman
- 3:00–3:45 p.m. Supergirl
- 3:45–4:30 p.m. Black Lightning
- 4:30–5:15 p.m. The Flash
- 5:45–6:30 p.m. Young Justice
- 6:00–7:00 p.m. Tom King & Mitch Gerads
- SUNDAY, JULY 21, 2019
- 12:00–12:45 p.m. Supernatural
- 12:45–1:30 p.m. Greg Capullo & Scott Snyder
- 2:00–2:45 p.m. Riverdale
- 3:00–4:00 p.m. Tom King