Adult Swim Reveals “Rick and Morty” Comic-Con 2019 Exclusives
Full list of Rick and Morty products:
Funko – Two Brand-New Funko Pop! Figures
- Cartoon Network Enterprises and Funko will exclusively reveal the first Funko Pop! Figures based on the highly-anticipated, upcoming fourth season of Rick and Morty. Featuring two new characters from the episodes slated to premiere this November, the Pop! figures retail for $15 each and be available at the Funko booth (5341). FYE and Gamestop will also serve as exclusive retailers for each Pop!, respectively, while supplies last.
Symbiote Studios – Two Exclusive Pocket Mortys Plush!
- Underwear Jerry: Jerry Smith “Time to show you who really wears the pants around here”.
- Doofus Rick: Rick Sanchez of Dimension J19 Zeta 7, commonly known as Doofus Rick, is the least respected of all the Ricks. There will be a limited quantity of each 10” plush available for purchase exclusively at the Symbiote booth (2646)
Cryptozoic Entertainment – Limited-Edition Rick and Morty Trading Cards: Metallic Card Pack
- High-quality, metal trading cards resemble business cards for fan-favorite characters. Collectors will get three random Metallic Cards plus a top-secret fourth Metallic Card. Hurry to Booth #115 as only 100 packs will be available!
- Mr. Meeseeks Wooden Push Puppet – Cute and handy as can be, this Mr. Meeseeks is a 5-inch scale floppy puppet that collapses, moves, and stands up again when you push the hidden button on the bottom of the base! Designed in a vintage style reminiscent of traditional push puppets known as Wakouwa, it’s created from solid wood and features vivid artwork.
- Mr. Meeseeks Jack-in-the-Box – Turn the crank on this hilarious Rick and Morty Mr. Meeseeks Jack-in-the-Box and out he’ll pop! With a detailed plastic head and a fabric body, Mr. Meeseeks comes packed inside a retro tin jack-in-the-box that resembles Rick’s Meeseeks Box from the show. (SDCC debut – not exclusive)
FYE – Rick and Morty t-shirt
- An exclusive t-shirt featuring two new characters from the upcoming season will be sold at the FYE Horton Plaza pop-up as well as in FYE stores, while supplies last.
Oni Press – Rick and Morty Issue #52 (variant cover & story) and New Character Pin
- SDCC will be the first place for fans to purchase Rick and Morty: Issue #52, with a variant cover and story featuring one of the new characters from the upcoming fourth season, available for $3.99. And that’s not all! A pin from Ripple Junction, also featuring that same, new character, will be available for purchase for $15. Get both items at Booth #1833