Following the announcement of the GWAR graphic novel, the intergalactic shock-rock icons return with a new package including NFT from Sawborg Destructo, signed drum
LOS ANGELES, CA–
Your ears have been invaded by the defiled shredding from the Scumdogs of the Universe.
And now? NOW. May your skin graze the weathered, spiked vestments worn by none other than Blöthar the Berserker–the lead singer of GWAR!
Following the announcement of GWAR: The Duoverse of Absurdity!—the upcoming graphic novel from Michael Derks (Balsac the Jaws of Death) and the Slave Pit’s own Matt Maguire with artists Andy MacDonald and Shane White—Z2 Comics returns with the most epic offering from the most vile metal slingers in the galaxy. And this one’s available to purchase for Bohabs the world over, including the very first GWAR NFT drawn by member Sawborg Destructo!
The singular Berserker Bundle (existence can only bear the weight of one) includes:
• Oversized Hardcover Deluxe Edition Graphic Novel of The Duoverse of Absurdity SIGNED by GWAR
• Graphic Novel Slipcase
• One Blöthar the Berserker Bobblehead, numbered edition of 1,000, bobblehead measuring 9″ H x 6.1″ W x 4.3″
• One Audio version of Gwar In The Duoverse of Absurdity as read by members or Gwar
• Three Exclusive Art Prints
• One Gwar Vinyl Sticker Set
• One Deluxe bundle version of The New Dark Ages LP in color variant Sunbolt with Art by Alex Horley
• One NFT of GWAR In The Duoverse of Absurdity album cover art original sketch by Sawborg Destructo (NFT is 1:2)
• Snare drum and drumsticks used in recording the new album
• AND Blöthar’s original one-of-a-kind shoulder pads from his introduction on the GWAR 2014 Tour
Z2’s previous Bundle of the Beast, which included a “Beefcake The Mighty” Helmet and Schecter Custom Shop Balsac Guitar, sold out in under five minutes and was unavailable outside of the United States. The GWAR Berserker Bundle is open to international GWAR fans and bohabs the universe over.
Check out the Berserker Bundle on the Z2 website now!