WWE will be taping two weeks of television next week, which means the episodes airing after this PPV event will be filmed before the actual event takes place.
After next week, stars will get the following week off. The current plans call for the next set of TV tapings after that will be the week of June 22nd.
Updated WWE TV Tapings Schedule
- NXT Takeover: In Your House pay-per-view – Sunday, June 7th
- RAW on the same night, SmackDown episode airing on June 12th and that week’s 205 Live & Main Event – Monday, June 8th
- RAW for June 15th and SmackDown airing on June 19th in addition to that week’s 205 Live & Main Event – Tuesday, June 9th
- WWE will tape two weeks of NXT for the same night and following week’s show – Wednesday, June 10th
- WWE Backlash pay-per-view live – Sunday, June 14th