Attract 170 unique birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Play local, online, and cross-platform multiplayer on Xbox for up to five players. There are three different habitats where your hawks will hunt, your pelicans will fish, and your geese will form a flock. Collect beautiful cards for each bird, enjoy a lovely, relaxing soundtrack, and learn a ton of interesting facts about wildlife. All of this awaits console and mobile players this summer.
Pre-order the game on either the Microsoft store (https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9mt2kf9fkzm5) for $19.99 or on the App Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wingspan-the-board-game/id1459520638) for $9.99 today and don’t forget to join the game’s official Discord (https://discord.gg/wingspan).
And if you already own the game on either PC or Nintendo Switch, you’ll be happy to hear that the developers at Monster Couch have prepared a special surprise for you, too. On June 18th, when the Xbox One version launches, a free “Swift Start” update will become available, adding ten new birds to the game!
Wingspan is a relaxing award-winning strategy card game about birds for 1 to 5 players. In this exciting adventure, become the keeper of a natural reserve, a shelter for many bird species. Each bird you play can build a chain of powerful combinations in one of your three habitats – Forest, Wetland, and Grassland. Every habitat focuses on a key aspect of growing your reserves.
WINGSPAN MAIN FEATURES:
- Discover and attract the best birds in this relaxing strategy card game.
- Play single-player or compete with your friends in local or online multiplayer for up to five players.
- Based on an award-winning, competitive, and card-driven board game.
- Find hundreds of unique, animated birds with real-life audio recordings.
- Learn the many ways of accumulating points with birds, bonus cards, and end-of-round goals.
Wingspan will spread its wings on Xbox One on June 18th and iOS on July 20th this year.