TODD MCFARLANE & CAPULLO COVERS REVEALED FOR SPAWN #301
ABOVE: COVER A (MCFARLANE), COVER I (B&W MCFARLANE), COVER J (25 COPY INCV VIRGIN MCFARLANE), COVER B (CAPULLO), COVER C (VIRGIN CAPULLO)
PORTLAND, Ore. 09/13/2019 — Image Comics is pleased to reveal more covers for the upcoming record-breaking, history-making SPAWN #301 issue by Todd McFarlane, President at Image Comics and creator of SPAWN.
This record-breaking SPAWN #301 hits stores on Wednesday, October 2.
- SPAWN #301 CVR A MCFARLANE – JUL190084
- SPAWN #301 CVR B CAPULLO – JUL190085
- SPAWN #301 CVR C VIRGIN CAPULLO – JUL190086
- SPAWN #301 CVR D ALEXANDER – JUL190087
- SPAWN #301 CVR E CRAIN – JUL190088
- SPAWN #301 CVR F OPENA – JUL190089
- SPAWN #301 CVR G VIRGIN MATTINA – JUL190090
- SPAWN #301 CVR H PARODY MCFARLANE – JUL190091
- SPAWN #301 CVR I B&W MCFARLANE – JUL190092
- SPAWN #301 CVR J 25 COPY INCV VIRGIN MCFARLANE – JUL190093
- SPAWN #301 CVR K ROSS – JUL198671
- SPAWN #301 CVR L VIRGIN ROSS – JUL198672
- SPAWN #301 CVR M SIENKIEWICZ – JUL198673
- SPAWN #301 CVR N VIRGIN SIENKIEWICZ – JUL198674
- SPAWN #301 CVR O CAMPBELL – JUL198675
- SPAWN #301 CVR P VIRGIN CAMPBELL – JUL198676
- SPAWN #301 CVR Q BLANK SKETCH CVR – JUL198708
Momentum and frenzied buzz surrounding the classic antihero series continues to build leading into the record-breaking SPAWN #301 when SPAWN becomes the longest running creator-owned comic in the world.
SPAWN is currently being adapted for film—a gritty, R-rated reimagining—which will mark Image President, co-founder and SPAWN creator, Todd McFarlane’s film directorial debut. McFarlane, an Emmy/Grammy-winning producer/director is also on board as screenwriter and producer.
SPAWN sold an unprecedented 1.7 million copies at the time it was released and is one of the world’s best-selling and longest-running monthly comic books, with hundreds of millions sold worldwide in more than 120 countries, and 15 different languages.
The comic became an Emmy Award-winning animated series on HBO and a New Line Cinema feature film that grossed more than $100 million. McFarlane went on to direct and produce award-winning and critically acclaimed projects for top movie studios and record labels.