Once Upon a Time, Star Wars, Arrow, The Originals Highlight Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Week; Free Video Q&A Streamed Live On Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos During Events, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
LOS ANGELES, June 8, 2020 – Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD) announces that the next four entries in the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” are set for this week. On Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT features the stars of “Arrow,” Paul Blackthorne, Manu Bennett and Jack Moore. Wednesday, it’s “The Originals,” with Chase Coleman, Nathaniel Buzolic, Riley Voelkel, Steven Krueger, Torrance Coombs and Yasmine Al-Bustami, at 4 p.m ET / 1 p.m. PT. A session with “Once Upon A Time” ensemble Beverley Elliott, Faustino Di Bauda, Michael Coleman, Mig Macario, Jeffrey Kaiser, Liam Garrigan, Joana Metrass, Elliot Knight and Noah Bean follows on Thursday at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. Finally, several cast members from the “Star Wars” franchise, Ahmed Best, Chris Bartlett, Daniel Naprous, Emily Swallow, Misty Rosas and Tait Fletcher, close out the week on Thursday at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m PT.
These are in addition to two previously announced virtual events this week: “L.A. Law,” with Corbin Bernsen, Harry Hamlin, Blair Underwood, Alan Rachins, Jill Eikenberry, Michele Greene, Michael Tucker and Susan Ruttan, Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. PT; and “Caddyshack” stars Cindy Morgan and Michael O’Keefe on Sunday at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT.
During each session, the celebrities will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://www.wizardworldvirtual.com.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
· Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wizardworldvirtual; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wizardworld; and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wizardworld/
· Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid) (vary by celebrity)
· Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
· Purchase an autograph on an 8”x10” photo
Pricing varies by item for the individual chat, video and autographs, available on the Website.
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences (all times ET)
· Tuesday, June 9, “L.A. Law,” Corbin Bernsen, Harry Hamlin, Blair Underwood, Alan Rachins, Jill Eikenberry, Michele Greene, Michael Tucker, Susan Ruttan · 1:30 p.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. PT (*Rescheduled from 6/2)
· Tuesday, June 9, “Arrow,” Paul Blackthorne, Manu Bennett, Jack Moore · 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT
· Wednesday, June 10, “The Originals,” Chase Coleman, Nathaniel Buzolic, Riley Voelkel, Steven Krueger, Torrance Coombs, Yasmine Al-Bustami · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Thursday, June 11, “Once Upon a Time,” Beverley Elliott, Faustino Di Bauda, Michael Coleman, Mig Macario, Jeffrey Kaiser, Liam Garrigan, Joana Metrass, Elliot Knight, Noah Bean · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
· Thursday, June 11, “Star Wars,” Ahmed Best, Chris Bartlett, Daniel Naprous, Emily Swallow, Misty Rosas, Tait Fletcher · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Sunday, June 14, “Caddyshack,” Cindy Morgan, Michael O’Keefe · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Tuesday, June 16, “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Brett Dalton, Jeff Ward, Max Osinski, Adrian Pasdar, B.J. Britt, Briana Venskus, Mallory Jansen, Dichen Lachman, Christopher James Baker · 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
· Sunday, June 28, “Runaways,” Lyrica Okano, Virginia Gardner, Ariela Barer, Angel Parker, Annie Wersching, James Marsters, Brigid Brannagh, Brittany Ishibashi, Clarissa Thibeaux · 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT