(1:150 copy incentive) Capullo B&W Diamond Code – DEC209126
PORTLAND, Ore. 02/05/2021 — The highly anticipated Nocterra by Scott Snyder (Dark Knights: Death Metal, Undiscovered Country) and Tony S. Daniel (Batman, Deathstroke) will boast a chillingly eye-popping variant cover featuring artwork from powerhouse artist Greg Capullo (Batman).
Additionally, there will be an extremely collectible 1:150 black and white version of the Capullo cover to show off the masterfully, hyper-detailed inks.
Ten years after the world is plunged into an everlasting night that turns all living creatures into monstrous shades, the only way to survive is to stay close to artificial light. Here Nocterra introduces Valentina “Val” Riggs, a skilled ferryman who transports people and goods along deadly unlit roads with her heavily illuminated eighteen wheeler.
The shadowy world of Nocterra was first introduced through the wildly successful Kickstarter campaign which ran in October 2020 and offered backers a stab at highly collectable editions of Nocterra content including special prints, a hardcover, and behind-the-scenes process work. The campaign wrapped with hundreds of thousands raised by supporters ready and eager for the story proper to begin.
Now the legendary creators promise to unveil terrors beyond any shade with the debut of an extra-length first issue to get pulses pounding.
Nocterra #1 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, March 3:
- Nocterra #1 Cover A Daniel & Morey – JAN210016
- Nocterra #1 Cover B Jock – JAN210017
- Nocterra #1 Cover C Bosslogic – JAN210018
- Nocterra #1 Cover D Capullo – DEC209125
- Nocterra #1 Cover E Blank cover – JAN210019
- Nocterra #1 Cover G (1:10 copy incentive) Manapul – JAN210021
- Nocterra #1 Cover H (1:25 copy incentive) Jimenez – JAN210022
- Nocterra #1 Cover I (1:50 copy incentive) Kristantina – JAN210023
- Nocterra #1 Cover J (1:75 copy incentive) Jock B&W – JAN210024
- Nocterra #1 Cover K (1:100 copy incentive) Daniel B&W – JAN210025
- Nocterra #1 Cover L (1:150 copy incentive) Capullo B&W – DEC209126
- Nocterra #1 Cover M (1:200 copy incentive) Blackout – DEC209127
Nocterra #1 will also be available for purchase across many digital platforms, including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play.