More Variant Covers Revealed For POWERS OF X #1!
New York, NY—May 30, 2019—The next monumental chapter for the X-Men is coming this July in POWERS OF X and HOUSE OF X – the upcoming series penned by critically acclaimed creator Jonathan Hickman!
In honor of this milestone, we’re proud to present these extraordinary variants for POWERS OF X #1. An incredible array of talent, including restored pencils from Jack ‘The King’ Kirby, showcase the Children of the Atom’s evolution over 50+ years. Collect these historic covers soon!
POWERS OF X:
- POWERS OF X 1 BROOKS CONNECTING VARIANT (MAY190704)
- POWERS OF X 1 CASSARA ARTIST CHARACTER DECADES VARIANT (MAY190708)
- POWERS OF X 1 HANS VARIANT (MAY190709)
- POWERS OF X 1 HUDDLESTON VARIANT (MAY190706)
- POWERS OF X 1 JACK KIRBY HIDDEN GEM VARIANT (MAY190711)
- POWERS OF X 1 WEAVER NEW CHARACTER VARIANT (MAY190707)
POWERS OF X #1 (of 6)
Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
Art by R.B. SILVA
Cover Art by R.B. SILVA
Colors by MARTE GRACIAhttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/more-variant-covers-revealed-for-powers-of-x-1/https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/X-Men-Blue-logo-600x321.pnghttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/X-Men-Blue-logo-150x80.pngNewscovers,powers,revealed,Variant