Media accreditation open for Comic Con Africa
4th April 2018, Reed Exhibitions Africa, ReedPOP and VS Gaming, today announced that media accreditation to attend Comic Con Africa will officially open on 4 April 2018. Comic Con Africa looks forward to welcoming members of the media from around the world and is happy to provide approved members of the media with a complimentary media badge.
To apply for media accreditation please visit: http://go.reedexpoafrica.co.za/CCAMediaApply
Comic Con Africa is a “fans first” event and approval to receive a media badge is not guaranteed. Media accreditation will be allocated based on the following conditions:
- Space permitting, therefore it is advisable to apply as soon as possible. Once all media badges are allocated, no more will be released
- Verification of your position and/or publication (this will include bloggers, broadcast media etc.)
Once the verification process has been completed you will be notified if you have been granted accreditation or not. Please note, there are conditions to the accreditation:
- Your media badge does not allow early access, special access or guaranteed seating
- Your media badge does not allow you to cut lines
- Your media badge will not allow access into any events requiring an additional ticket
Complimentary media badges are extended as a courtesy of Comic Con Africa. Each is issued individually and is non-transferable. You may not transfer or sell your media badge, and any individuals conducting such activity will be disqualified from media badges at future ReedPOP events.
For more information about Comic Con Africa please visit: https://www.comicconafrica.co.za/en.htmlhttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/media-accreditation-open-for-comic-con-africa/https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Comic-Con-Africa-logo-600x257.pnghttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Comic-Con-Africa-logo-150x64.pngNews