MARVEL UNLOCKS EXCLUSIVE NEW WOLVERINE COMIC BY CHRIS CLAREMONT FOR ‘MARVEL MADE’ PARAGON COLLECTION
New exclusive Wolverine comic, only available on Marvel Made, will be added along with the world debut of Chris Claremont’s Days of Future Past prequel story and so much more!
The MARVEL MADE Paragon Collection: Chris Claremont Premier Bundle is open for pre-orders through December 4.
New York, NY – December 1, 2020 – Thanks to True Believers everywhere, the MARVEL MADE PARAGON COLLECTION: CHRIS CLAREMONT PREMIER BUNDLE has reached its goal to begin production! To celebrate this Marvel Made milestone, Marvel is now offering an exclusive brand-new Wolverine comic—at no extra cost—for new and existing pre-orders of the MARVEL MADE PARAGON COLLECTION from today until December 4! The MARVEL MADE PARAGON COLLECTION features some of Claremont’s most iconic work, along with exclusive lithographs, variants, and a brand-new Days of Future Past prequel story.
Written by Chris Claremont exclusively for the MARVEL MADE platform, the new Wolverine comic will tie directly into the days of his legendary 1982 Wolverine limited series with Frank Miller. Check out the beautiful cover for the new comic, drawn by iconic artist Steve McNiven!
“Time passes—unnoticed—and the hours I spent pitching to Frank in a mid-summer I5 tailback (that’s a ‘traffic jam’ for everyone on the west side of the Pond) became a 4-issue triumph,” said Claremont. “Not so long after that, those issues were joined by a two-part sequel to become—something even better. For me, it was a chance to work with Frank Miller & Paul Smith—two of the finest storytellers in this business, then & now—to create a story that reads as well today as it did then. Action-a-plenty, sure, but most satisfying of all for me, characters that were visually alive and emotionally vital. And those characters are who we’ll be seeing again in this exclusive new book.”
Lauded as “one of the most impressive offerings this holiday season” by The Hollywood Reporter, the MARVEL MADE PARAGON COLLECTION: CHRIS CLAREMONT PREMIER BUNDLE is presented in an archival-quality oversized slipcase, which includes a gorgeous faux-leather, hand-numbered hardcover that collects mutant epics including The Dark Phoenix Saga and Days of Future Past; all-new lithographs from renowned artists such as Joe Quesada and Art Adams; and an exclusive variant comic book cover of Wolverine #6 by Olivier Coipel! And to make the hardcover one of the most rare and sought after collectibles for all X-Men fans, each copy will be signed by Chris Claremont and include one of four iconic X-Men quotes handwritten by the author as well as the world-debut of an exclusive 20-page prequel story for Days of Future Past, written by Claremont and drawn by Larroca!
The MARVEL MADE PARAGON COLLECTION: CHRIS CLAREMONT PREMIER BUNDLE ($199 + tax and shipping) will include:
- A high-end matte slipcase (11.02“ x 13.58“) with a gorgeous prestige format faux-leather hardcover collection (7.28” x 10.83”), hand-numbered and featuring 448 gold-gilded pages containing:
- Signed with one of four iconic X-Men quotes handwritten by Chris Claremont
- A behind-the-scenes foreword by comic book icon Louise Simonson
- Uncanny X-Men #94 (Chris Claremont’s inaugural chapter of the X-Men)
- Uncanny X-Men #129–137 (The Dark Phoenix Saga)
- Uncanny X-Men #141–142 (Days of Future Past)
- Wolverine #1–4 (Chris Claremont’s groundbreaking limited series illustrated by Frank Miller)
- Uncanny X-Men #268 (An iconic story featuring Captain America and Black Widow)
- X-Men #1 (The world’s best-selling comic book of all time, illustrated by Jim Lee)
- A brand-new Days of Future Past 20-page prequel story, in continuity, with art by Salvador Larroca
- Original Days of Future Past notes and script by Chris Claremont
- Brand-new behind-the-scenes interviews with Chris Claremont about his most iconic and shocking X-Men stories
- An exclusive Days of Future Past-themed variant cover of Wolverine #6 by Olivier Coipel – only available on Marvel Made!
- An exclusive set of numbered lithographs (7″ x 10.5″) by renowned artists including Joe Quesada, Philip Tan, Phil Noto, and Salvador Larocca – only available on Marvel Made!
- A Marvel Made Paragon Collection Certificate of Authenticity
- New offering unlocked – An exclusive Action Figure Variant of X-Men #13 by John Tyler Christopher – only available on Marvel Made!
- New offering unlocked – Two additional exclusive lithographs by Art Adams and Marcos Martin – only available on Marvel Made!
- New offering unlocked – A brand-new Wolverine 20-page story, in continuity, with cover art by Steve McNiven
Marvel Unlimited Annual and Marvel Unlimited Annual+ members who pre-order the MARVEL MADE PARAGON COLLECTION: CHRIS CLAREMONT BUNDLE will also receive an exclusive Days of Future Past-themed sketch variant cover of Wolverine #6, drawn by Olivier Coipel!
The MARVEL MADE PARAGON COLLECTION: CHRIS CLAREMONT BUNDLE will not be sold anywhere else, so don’t miss your chance to own a stunning chapter of Marvel Comics history!https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/marvel-unlocks-exclusive-new-wolverine-comic-by-chris-claremont-for-marvel-made-paragon-collection/https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/MARVELMade-logo-600x257.jpghttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/MARVELMade-logo-150x64.jpgNews