Carbon Studio unlocks hardcore mode today for its recently released VR Adventure in a new update for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall. Thanks to feedback by Tempestfall fans, the Carbon Studio team has addressed critical performance bugs with an update released today, improving motion-based tracking, combat polishing, audio refinement, and other elements.
Today’s update releases alongside a mesmerizing new mixed-reality trailer showing the exciting adventure waiting for VR players in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall.
With the new patch, Tempestfall players will find spells are much easier to cast, chests are easier to open, and the inventory system has been improved. The team has also added a selection of lighting and visual detail fixes as well as improvements to multiple environments throughout the game. In addition, a wide variety of bug fixes and combat improvements have been added. Find the full list of changes on the Warhammer Age of Sigmar: TempestfallSteam Community Hub.
Deliver justice in the name of Sigmar!
- VR-exclusive action-adventure game set in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar universe
- Explore the incredibly detailed environments in the over 8-hour long story campaign and side quests
- Wield & upgrade your iconic weapons to combat forces of Nighthaunt
- Immersive motion-based melee and magic combat system
- Search for pieces of Sigmarite and ancient scrolls to enhance your weapons’ abilities
- Full story campaign set in the realm of Shyish following the Necroquake
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall is available now on Steam VR, Oculus Store, and Viveport in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Simplified Chinese. To learn more about Tempestfall visit the website, join the studio Discord, and follow development on Twitter and Facebook. Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Tempestfall was developed alongside the loremasters of Games Workshop.