6-Time World Champion to Appear on SmackDown for Seven Consecutive Weeks Following Return on September 1
Cena and Make-A-Wish to Host Children and Their Families at Every SmackDown During His Return
STAMFORD, Conn., August 28, 2023 – WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced that John Cena, who returns to Friday Night SmackDown this Friday, September 1 at The Giant Center in Hershey, Pa., will also appear on Friday Night SmackDown for seven consecutive weeks beginning Friday, September 15 at Ball Arena in Denver through the end of October. Tickets are available for purchase via https://www.ticketmaster.com/.
The 16-time World Champion will appear on following dates:
- Friday, September 1 – Hershey, Pa. – The Giant Center
- Friday, September 15 – Denver – Ball Arena
- Friday, September 22 – Glendale, Ariz. – Desert Diamond Arena
- Friday, September 29 – Sacramento, Calif. – Golden 1 Center
- Friday, October 6 – St. Louis – Enterprise Center
- Friday, October 13 – Tulsa, Okla. – BOK Center
- Friday, October 20 – San Antonio – AT&T Center
- Friday, October 27 – Milwaukee – Fiserv Forum
Throughout his SmackDown return, Cena in partnership with Make-A-Wish will host children and their families in each of the eight cities to experience a WWE event in-person. For 40 years, WWE and Make-A-Wish have granted the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses who desire to meet their favorite WWE Superstars. Cena is the most requested wish granter of all time, having granted more than 650 wishes for children across the globe.
As previously announced, Cena will appear at the WWE Superstar Spectacle at GMC Balayogi Indoor Stadium in India on Friday, September 8.
For more information on upcoming WWE live events, visit wwe.com/events.