Hero Collector Heralds Halloween With Horror
“I’m going to market these things. Just imagine the excitement when word gets out. Everyone will want a Mogwai of their very own!”
(London, UK – August 4th 2021) – Hero Collector – designers, manufacturers, and publishers of high-quality collectibles – is celebrating the shivers with a new collection of highly detailed statuettes, in collaboration with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, showcasing some of the most iconic horror creations in cinema!
The new Hero Collector Horror 1:16 Figurine Collection features hand-painted models sculpted in metallic resin at 1:16 scale – roughly 4-5 inches tall – each recreating a famous film fiend posed atop a display base. These figurines will retail at $24.95/£19.99, in collector-friendly window packaging.
The first wave of this creepy collection will arrive in September 2021, just in time for Halloween, and includes:
- Pennywise (IT Chapter Two, 2019): He’ll feast on your flesh as he feeds on your fear! An otherworldly horror who took on countless forms to prey on children in Stephen King’s IT, this particular Pennywise was played by Bill Skarsgård in IT and IT: Chapter Two.
- Pennywise (IT, 1990): He’s every nightmare you’ve ever had. He’s your worst dream come true! Captured midway through his monstrous transformation, this version of the dancing clown was portrayed with palpable villainy by Tim Curry in the ‘90s adaptation of King’s novel.
- Annabelle (Annabelle Comes Home, 2019): She’s coming home… Annabelle first appeared in The Conjuring, where the demonically-possessed porcelain doll proved terrifying enough for her own film series. This figurine is perched atop her chair, in the white dress from Annabelle Comes Home.
- Valak (The Nun, 2018): Pray for forgiveness! An avatar of the goetic demon Valak, this eerie nun was sealed for centuries beneath an abbey, before the bombs of World War 2 released her… The figurine captures the likeness of actress Bonnie Aarons, fully transformed into the ghoulish abbess.
- The Crooked Man (The Conjuring 2, 2014): There was a Crooked Man, and he walked a crooked mile… A demonic spirit conjured straight from nursery rhyme by a cursed children’s toy, the Crooked Man was played by creature actor Javier Botet, and is shown here cradling his signature umbrella.
- Stripe (Gremlins, 1984): Mogwai make cute and cuddly pets, but feed one after midnight, and you get a sick and twisted Gremlin! “Stripe” was the ringleader of these animatronic abominations – this figurine depicts him at 1:8 scale, signature tuft and all!
Fans should stay tuned for further details, including the reveal of more statuettes and other spine-tingling Hero Collector announcements for Halloween! The first wave is available to pre-order now: https://shop.eaglemoss.com/hero-collector/the-horror-collectionhttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/hero-collector-heralds-halloween-with-horror/https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Eaglemoss-Hero-Collector-Logo-600x257.jpghttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Eaglemoss-Hero-Collector-Logo-150x64.jpgNews