“I was merely reading the Muggle magazines”, said Dumbledore.
“I do love knitting patterns.”.
(London, UK – August 3rd, 2021) – Hero Collector – designers, manufacturers, and publishers of high-quality collectibles from across the worlds of pop culture – is following up on the huge success of its Wizarding World Knit Kits with an all-new wave of knitting boxes to help fans create officially licensed Hogwarts House and Wizarding World accessories!
As part of Hero Collector’s handicrafts range, each knit kit box comes fully-stocked with all the materials, patterns, and instructions fans need to perform a little wizardry and witch-craft of their own – just open it up and get started!
This next wave of kits is scheduled for September 2021, and includes:
- Knight Bus Door Stop: This knitting kit holds everything fans need to knit a triple decker Knight Bus door stop. The real Knight Bus is invisible to Muggles, but this yarn creation isn’t – and looks great!
- Hogwarts Christmas Stocking: Celebrate the holidays like a true student of Hogwarts! This knit kit is the perfect way to create your very own Hogwarts Christmas stocking, ready to be filled with some truly magical presents.
- Hogwarts Christmas Decorations: Bring the Hogwarts holidays home with some truly magical handicrafts! This box makes it easy for fans to deck the halls with fun and festive knitted Hogwarts Christmas decorations!
- Hogwarts House Beanies: Do you belong in Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin? These four kits will let fans show a little house pride, by knitting a beanie hat in their house colours – finished off with a Hogwarts House patch!
- Hogwarts House Infinity Scarfs: Inspired by the famous Hogwarts Houses, these four kits will help fans keep warm on their broomsticks, by knitting their own house pride cowl/infinity scarf – complete with a Hogwarts house patch!
With two Christmas-themed knitting projects and two sets of warm winter wear, these knit kits will be the perfect choice of gift for fans and knitters alike!
Fans and collectors should stay tuned for further details about the collection, including the reveal of more upcoming Wizarding World handicrafts projects! Pre-orders for the first sets are live now at https://shop.eaglemoss.com/hero-collector/wizarding-world/harry-potter-knitting-kits and through specialty retail.