Master artist Steve Rude shows how to draw Nexus the animated way! Bonus crowdfunding EXCLUSIVE “Return to Thuneworld” ashcan.
Spiral bound for easy drawing board access!
This volume of “How-to draw Nexus” was first published in 2006, as a way to promote my longtime goal of seeing Nexus as an animated series.
With this new expanded edition, along with it’s modified title of “How-to Draw the Animated Nexus”, you’ll see many of the same model sheets from the previous volume, now in color, with added comments as to their creation, the same spiral bound format to make drawing from it easier, and the many new additions fresh off the animation table. With so much added to realize my one-day goal of a Nexus animated series, we thought a new expanded edition would be the way to go.
To date there is no TV series. And if there ever is…? My two minutes of completed animation along with model sheets, layouts and storyboards contained in this book would certainly be the blueprint for it.
- Royal Blue plastic spiral binding for durability and easy drawing board access
- Clear vinyl cover and royal blue vinyl backing for added protection
- 110 pages
- 8½” x 11″
“Nexus Newspaper Strips Vol 2:
RETURN TO THUNEWORLD”
This collectors edition ashcan will feature the first installment of “Return to Thuneworld”, and will include:
- Some inked and some penciled pages depending on where Steve is with the page
- Script pages which includes pages not found within the story
- Introduction by Steve Rude
- Bonus pages including giving you a look into the process of creating a comic book page.
STEVE IS WRITING, PENCILING, LETTERING AND INKING THIS MASSIVE BOOK!
- 8½” x 11″
- 40 pages (page count approximate)
- Color cover and black and white interior
- 100# cover stock, 70# interior stock (GOOD QUALITY PAPER)
- Acid free, archival safe
- Saddle stitch binding (stapled)