CGC is delighted to announce the incredibly talented comic book artist and creator Tyler Kirkham is joining the roster of CGC In-House Private Signing artists. For over 15 years, Kirkham’s art has delivered a combination of ‘western’ and manga style, which has an intense, unyielding style that comes to life right off the pages in all of his books like; Green Lantern, The World of Deathstroke, and Dark Night Metal and many-many more.
Kirkham had this message for his fans, “I’m really missing the meet-and-greets that we would normally be doing through comic events – but when CGC asked if I would be interested in a private signing event, I was thrilled! This is a great opportunity for you to get some signatures and for me to see the work you’ve been hanging onto. I wish we could meet in person, but I hear we might be able to chat through CGC’s social channels as I sign your books. So, get ready as I might be calling your name out on a book I haven’t seen in a long time. Can’t wait to see what you submit!”
For Kirkham’s CGC In-House Private Signing, both free and paid CGC members can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate with Kirkham for the collectibles to be signed in mid-July.
If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled due to show postponements or cancellations, travel restrictions or other reasons, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.
After Kirkham signs the collectibles, CGC will grade them with expedited turnaround times of three weeks for grading or six weeks for grading and pressing. Collectibles are then shipped back to their owners.
The CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $70 per item includes:
- Tyler Kirkham signature
- Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading
- Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
- Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label
CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Friday, June 26, 2020.
For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.
To submit books for the signing:
- Log into your account or sign up for an account HERE.
- Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
- Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
- Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and IN-HOUSE SIGNING – TYLER KIRKHAM from the dropdown menu in that section.
- Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
- Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to TYLER KIRKHAM under Private Signing Details.
- On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
- Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
- Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
- Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted.
- Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder an additional $5 fee.
- Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
- Please write TK on all sides of the box.
- Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
- Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.
All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, June 26, 2020, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, June 26, 2020.
Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC In-House Private Signings.
*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.