Captain Action Announces Fourth Annual Custom Contest
Space Theme Celebrates Relaunch of 1/6th Scale Line
New York, N.Y. (June 21, 2018): Captain Action Enterprises is excited to announce The Fourth Annual Custom Figure Contest. This contest promotes creativity and collectibility by inviting fans to submit photos of their best 1/6th scale custom action figures.
This year, in honor of the new Captain Action Attack On Mars 1/6 scale uniform set (due out later this year) the theme will be SPACE.
An All-Star Panel of Judges will review the custom figure entries and select the winners at the panel. Evaluations will be judged upon creativity, craftsmanship, originality and professionalism.
Judges for custom contest include:
- Joe Jusko, Legendary Comics Artist
- C. Vaughn, Vice President, The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide
- Michael Polis, Atomic Toybox Entertainment, Wildbrain and Yo Gabba Gabba
- Harold Sipe, Little Monster Toys
- Daniel (Julius Marx) Pickett, Action Figure Insider
- Meg Stivinson, Little Monster Toys
The panel will be moderated by Captain Action’s Ed Catto.
- Grand Prize: A Captain Action “Attack on Mars Uniform Set” & Autographed “Attack on Mars” Print by Joe Jusko
- Runner-Up Prize – Captain Action card set -including the Attack on Mars cards
Fans are also invited to visit the Atomic Toybox Booth (#3921)on the San Diego Comic-Con showroom floor for the exclusive Attack On Mars Print – signed by Joe Jusko.
Fans can view past entries for inspiration here: http://www.captainaction.com/custom-figure-contest-gallery/
“We love the fans long-time passion and creativity for the category and the brand,” said Michael Polis.https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/captain-action-announces-fourth-annual-custom-contest/https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Captain-Action-Logo-600x253.pnghttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Captain-Action-Logo-150x63.pngNews