Bem-vindo ao CCXP Worlds, DC Style!
Check out DC’s Publishing Panels Featuring the World’s Greatest Super Heroes
Over the next three days, there will be hundreds of panels taking place at CCXP Worlds: A Journey of Hope! If you’re interested, you can find complete listings on their website. But since you’re here at dccomics.com, there’s a pretty good chance you’re a DC fan and wondering which of those panels are being presented by DC and our friends at Warner Bros. and WarnerMedia!
DC’s publishing presence at Brazil’s CCXP Worlds is packed with panels featuring the World’s Greatest Super Heroes, and there’s nothing more important to DC than our fans! Featuring Brazilian artists Gustavo Duarte, Rafael Albuquerque and Gabriel Picolo, as well as panels with dozens of DC’s creative teams all focused on delivering a first look into DC’s Future State comics for CCXP’s global fans, DC is committed to immersive fan experiences that bring the DC Multiverse to life.
Want to know more about DC Future State ahead of the panels? Check out the free DC Nation Presents DC Future State special at www.dccomics.com/futurestate.
Friday, Dec 4th
5:26pm – 5:54pm GMT / 12:26pm – 12:54pm PT
- DC Future State: Justice League Family: Hear what Eduardo Pansica, Robson Rocha, Tim Sheridan, Robbie Thompson, Geoffrey Thorne, Ram V. and Joshua Williamson are doing in January and February for DC’s Future State! Why does Robbie Thompson say the theme of Future State: Suicide Squad is “Amanda Waller Wins,” and will Tim Sheridan reveal who else (or what else!) besides Red X will make the jump from animation to comics and be featured in Future State: Shazam and Future State: Teen Titans? Plus, an incredible first look at lots of Future State artwork before issues hit shelves! Moderated by DC’s Group Editor Alex Carr.
6:24pm – 6:52pm GMT / 1:24pm – 1:52pm PT
- DC Draws YA and Middle Grade with Gustavo Duarte and Gabriel Picolo: Brazilian artists Gustavo Duarte (Dear Justice League, Dear Super-Villains) and Gabriel Picolo (Teen Titans: Raven) discuss reimagining DC’s iconic Super Heroes and Super-Villains for new, younger audiences with moderator and fellow DC artist Rafael Albuquerque. Moderated by Rafael Albuquerque.
Saturday, Dec 5th
3:55pm – 4:24pm GMT / 10:55am – 11:24am PT
- DC Future State: Voices of Wonder Woman: Hear what Jen Bartel, Becky Cloonan, Michael W. Conrad, Joëlle Jones, Alitha Martinez, and L.L. McKinney are doing in January and February for DC Future State! Moderated by DC’s Group Editor Jamie Rich.
4:24pm – 4:57pm GMT / 11:24am – 11:57pm PT
- DC Future State: New Talent Showcase: Hear what Jeremy Adams, Meghan Fitzmartin, Sean Lewis, Giannis Milonogiannis, Paula Sevenbergen and Brandon Thomas are doing in January and February for DC’s Future State! Who is Jeremy Adams talking about when he says “Death comes for us all,” and watch Brandon Thomas’ reaction when Megan Fitzmartin says “I want to make Tim Drake as sad as possible.” All this and more! Moderated by DC’s Editor Jessica Chen.
Sunday, Dec 6th
5:12pm – 5:40pm GMT / 12:12pm – 12:40pm PT
- DC Future State: Batman: Join Emanuela Lupacchino, Stephanie Phillips, John Ridley, Mariko Tamaki and Gene Luen Yang for a behind the scenes look at what’s in store for the Dark Knight and his crimefighting allies when DC Future State invades Gotham City! Moderated by DC’s Group Editor Ben Abernathy.
6:40pm – 07:08pm GMT / 1:40pm – 2:08pm PT
- DC Future State: Superman: Hear what Marguerite Bennett, Brandon Easton, Phillip Kennedy Johnson, Mark Russell and John Timms are doing in January and February for DC’s Future State! The Superman (and Superwoman) panelists all use the same word to describe DC’s oldest Super Hero, “hope,” but they all have a very different idea of what that means in DC’s Future State! Moderated by DC’s Associate Editor Brittany Holzherr.
Watch for breaking news on many of these panels! Have a fantastic weekend, and please join in to help CCXP and DC celebrate the core of every incredible comic book on the planet: the amazing fans!