Amazing Spider-Man #25 Marks Year Two of Nick Spencer, Ryan Ottley & Humberto Ramos’ Run
Celebrate a Giant-Sized Spider-Man Story with these Amazing Variants!
New York, NY—June 11, 2019—It may be hitting comic shops next month, but the buzz is already on for the giant-sized main story in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25, where the bandaged villain who has been on the periphery since #1 strikes at last! But this mysterious figure isn’t the only menace after the Wall-Crawler: Spider-Man and Mary Jane find themselves in an incredibly tough situation, thanks to Electro. Can Spider-Man save MJ? Can MJ save Spider-Man? Plus, what is Mysterio cooking?
For what will be an unforgettable issue, we’ve rolled out a lineup of iconic variants, all by premiere Marvel talent. Get a sneak peek at this amazing slate!
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 STEVE DITKO HIDDEN GEM VARIANT (MAY190818)
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 DAN HIPP VARIANT (MAY190819)
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 TODD NAUCK CARNAGE-IZED VARIANT (MAY190822)
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 POP CHART VARIANT (MAY190823)
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 WALTER SIMONSON VARIANT (MAY190816)
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 GREG SMALLWOOD VARIANT (MAY190817)
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 PAT GLEASON VARIANT (MAY190820)
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 STEGMAN VARIANT (MAY190821)
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25
Written by NICK SPENCER
Art by DAN HIPP, RYAN OTTLEY, KEV WALKER
Cover Art by RYAN OTTLEY
Colors by NATHAN FAIRBAIRNhttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/amazing-spider-man-25-marks-year-two-of-nick-spencer-ryan-ottley-humberto-ramos-run/https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Amazing-Spider-Man-Logo-600x253.pnghttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Amazing-Spider-Man-Logo-150x63.pngNewsamazing,humberto,marks,ottley,ramos,spencer,spider