LOS ANGELES 02/02/2023 – Today Skybound revealed the final set (issues #58-60) in a captivating series of all-newThe Walking Dead Deluxe connecting variant covers from artist Francis Manapul (The Flash, Clear). In celebration of a pivotal arc of the landmark series, Manapul’s covers showcase iconic characters amidst a connecting foreground of Walkers as never before depicted.
Manapul’s full set of covers appear as variants to The Walking Dead Deluxe #55-60, with each issue presenting the series in full color format for the first time from creator Robert Kirkman, with art by Charlie Adlard and colors by Dave McCaig. Fans will also receive a new look at the worldwide pop culture phenomenon with exclusive “Cutting Room Floor” commentary, revelations, pinups and more from Kirkman celebrating the secret history of the series.
The Walking Dead Deluxe #58 will be available at comic book shops and digital platforms including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play on Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
A full list of the connecting cover series is below:
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #55 CVR C MANAPUL (NOV220291) – available now
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #56 CVR C MANAPUL (DEC220312) – available now
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #57 CVR C MANAPUL (DEC220315) – available February 15
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #58 CVR C MANAPUL (JAN230296) – available March 1, Final Order Cutoff February 6
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #59 CVR C MANAPUL (JAN230300) – available March 15, Final Order Cutoff February 20
- The Walking Dead Deluxe #60 CVR C MANAPUL (FEB230266) – available April 5, Final Order Cutoff March 13