Have Dinner With Walter Simonson at Comic-Con
IDW Presents an Evening with a Comic Book Legend!
San Diego, CA (June 27, 2017) – IDW Publishing is hosting a very special evening with Walter Simonson during Comic-Con. Limited to just 25 attendees, the event will take place in a private room at a swank restaurant in the San Diego Gaslamp district, a short walk from the convention center on Thursday, July 20th from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Each guest will receive the following:
- A COPY OF WALTER SIMONSON’S THOR THE RETURN OF BETA RAY BILL ARTIST’S EDITION VARIANT EDITION (limited to 125 copies)
- A SKETCH OF YOUR CHOICE BY SIMONSON (SEE ACCOMPANYING EXAMPLE)
- A COPY OF THE RAGNAROK BOOK TWO RETAILER INCENTIVE HARDCOVER, COMPLETE WITH BOUND IN SKETCH BY SIMONSON (limited to 100 copies)
- THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE BOTH BOOKS INSCRIBED TO YOU BY WALTER
- BOTH BOOKS EMBOSSED WITH A UNIQUE SEAL CREATED FOR THIS EVENT ONLY
- A WONDERFUL DINNER WITH WALTER SIMONSON
- MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME
“Looking forward to having dinner with old friends,” said Simonson, “and making new ones at San Diego. Should be a fun night for all!”
Featuring fine dining in an intimate atmosphere, this very special evening is available on a first come first served basis. Space is extremely limited. Tickets are $500 per person and can be purchased here.
Don’t delay in reserving your spot for this one-of-a-kind event!https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/have-dinner-with-walter-simonson-at-comic-con/https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/San-Diego-ComicCon-600x253.pnghttps://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/San-Diego-ComicCon-150x63.pngNews