Alex Ross Announces Universal Monsters Set for SDCC 2017
Just in time for Halloween, Alex Ross Fine Art is proud to announce the launch the Classic Universal Monsters Set. These icons of the monster horror genre were produced by Universal Studios during the 1920’s throughout the 1950’s.
Alex has painted the definitive versions of these stars of “Creature Features” and will premiere officially at the San Diego Comic Con in 2017. Alex painted these classics both in their original black and white and color tinted editions.
The Classic Universal Monsters set will include:
- (Boris Karloff) Frankenstein -1931
- (Bela Lugosi) Dracula-1931
- (Elsa Lanchester) Bride of Frankenstein-1935
- Creature from the Black Lagoon-1954
- (Boris Karloff) The Mummy-1932
- (Lon Chaney Jr) The Wolf Man-1941
- (Claude Rains) The Invisible Man-1933
- Monster Mash