The Simpsons return to DVD
The Simpsons make their return to DVD this week with their 18th season being released. This was the season before the release of the classic “The Simpsons Movie.” This four DVD set includes all 22 episodes along with bonus features.
Episodes include the season-finale 400th episode, “You Kent Always Get What You Want”, “24 Minutes” with guest star Kiefer Sutherland, Treehouse of Horror XVII with the sepia-tone classic “The Day the Earth Looked Stupid.” You will also find the Emmy-nominated “The Haw-Hawed Couple” and WGA winner “Kill Gil, Volumes I & II” in the set. Season 18 also had guest stars such as Michael Imperioli, The White Stripes, Tom Wolfe and Natalie Portman.
Feautured in the cover is everyone’s favorite “legitimate businessman” Fat Tony. In the DVD set will also be a bonus “22 for 30” episode featuring Fat Tony.
“The Simpsons” season 18 will be in stores December 5. A full list of bonus features is below:
- 4-Disc Set Contains The Complete Eighteenth Season With All 22 Episodes
- Welcome Back, Loyal Fans!
- Audio Commentary On All Episodes With Writers, Actors and Directors
- Deleted Scenes With Commentary
- Bonus Episode
- Multi-Angle Animation Showcase
- Special Language Feature
- A Conversation With Fat Tony