Death Squared (Switch) is now available worldwide
Death Squared, the co-op puzzler where up to four players guide a team of robots through a deadly obstacle course, is now available for Nintendo Switch.
The Switch release features exclusive Nintendo-themed Vault challenges to test players who make it through the Story Mode and/or Party Mode’s treacherous puzzles.
Check out the video below for gameplay footage and check the Switch shop to grab the game!
* The perfect puzzle gateway game for you to play with your “non-gamer” partner
* 1 or 2 Player ‘teamwork’ story mode with 80 challenging levels
* 2 or 4 player party/chaos/family mode with 40 insane levels
* 10+ hrs of puzzling co-op gameplay
* Includes 30 “Vault” 2 and 4 player levels for those who want an even bigger challenge. Deemed too hard for the main game with more coming post launch for FREE!
* Best enjoyed in couch co-op with a friend or three sitting by your side, enabling you to cover each other’s back or simply just trash talk them when they die unnecessarily.
* Play by yourself in “Lonely Co-Op” mode if you can’t find a co-op partner. It’s definitely a harder challenge, like patting your head and rubbing your belly at same time!