Breaking Power Rangers News – 25th Anniversary
The Power Rangers 25th Anniversary campaign is kicking off TODAY with the unveiling of the never-before-seen 25th anniversary logo and details on anniversary programs and partnerships.
Saban’s Power Rangers, one of the longest running kids live-action series in television history, is launching its official anniversary campaign , “You’ve Got the Power.” The anniversary celebration will commemorate 25 powerful years and will be a multi-tiered program to encourage, enable and empower children and adults to unleash their inner superhero. The campaign includes partnerships and programs that embody the core pillars of the Power Rangers brand: friendship, inclusivity, diversity and teamwork.
The first few exciting reveals, in addition to the 25th anniversary logo, include the following:
- A special 25th anniversary episode will air on Nickelodeon during the “Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel” season in Summer 2018.
- A highly anticipated national live tour in partnership with Red Light Management and Creative Artists Agency (CAA) will be an epic, one-of-a-kind and interactive theatre production. More details, along with pre-sale tickets, will be announced in early October.
- Power Rangers will soon be the first licensed property with an official interactive role playing game streaming live on Hyper RPG, an industry leading channel on Twitch, the world’s leading social video platform and community.
- Interactive experiences with new, game-changing brand partners to create Power Rangers escape rooms and virtual reality centers as well as learning and physical development opportunities for kids and much more.
- The unveiling of the “Top 25 for the 25th” collection which will feature must-have, official anniversary items for collectors of all ages from notable partners including toy partner Bandai, the chart-topping mobile game Power Rangers: Legacy Wars from nWay and record-breaking Power Rangers comics from BOOM! Studios, amongst others.
The official celebration will kick off in January 2018 and continue through Holiday 2018. Power Rangers was created by Haim Saban in 1993 and is one of the most-watched television programs in the United States.http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/breaking-power-rangers-news-25th-anniversary/http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Power-Rangers-logo-600x257.pnghttp://www.firstcomicsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Power-Rangers-logo-150x64.pngMovie & TV NewsNews